I’ve been reading up on all the sticky threads and on the internet on which supplements to take and I’m looking to get some advice on a good supplement stack and serving amounts. But I also am looking for advice on what I should supplement with my diet as well to help with the whole process. After going through the reviews on razalean diet pills reviews, I have all the answers that I need.
This is what I have been taking up till now(before starting bodybuilding):
- Activit (Muscle Toning Formula)- Multivitamin and Herbal Supplement. HERE is the .pdf label. It has a blend of small (probably too small) amounts of things like Leucine, Ginseng, Tribulus, etc. Let me know if you think these are worth the cost. Supposedly they are some of the best around.
- Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil – 1000mg/day – Just for cardiovascular health, and general Omega-3 stuff.
- Royal Jelly/Propolis – 1200mg/day -Supposedly this stuff is awesome for general nutrition and has a lot of anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and immune-building effects on the body. Also includes a small bit of all the known amino acids.
- Tribulus Terrestris – 625mg fruit extract dose a day (std. to 20% saponins 125mg)
I know that I probably need to add:
- Creatine Monohydrate or Creatine Ethyl Ester.
- Which is better to use? Are any advice, warnings, or recommendations specific to a beginner?
There are so many different types of protein supplements and shakes that it’s hard for me (as a beginner) to decide on what type I need. I see some that have 3 different types in them. Are these better than having just one type? I have heard that using just Whey is the best, but others tell me different.
Amino Acids or BCAA
I have read up on how important Arginine, Carnitine, and Leucine are and the debatable effectiveness of Glutamine, but is it better to get just a full BCAA supplement with all of them in it? or is more of one better than the others?
I have some good advice for dieting to get ripped and cut, but not really for bulking. Should I just continue to eat the same but more? or stick with certain types of foods? Eat more meals a day?