You decide to try it on and find that you have added a few extra inches to your waist and upper body. Looks like you picked up a few extra pounds over the holidays. You need to lose some weight fast. You step on the scale and find out that you have gained 15 pounds since last summer. How did that happen? When you look in the mirror it appears that you look the same and feel okay. Well sometimes you have a little back pain when you wake up in the morning, but that is it. You have 7 weeks before the wedding. You know that you are going to have to lose weight
Well, this is your lucky day. I am going to give you 5 tips for bridal weight loss. It does not matter if you are the bride to be, the bridesmaid, or a guest invited to the wedding. These 5 tips for bridal weight loss will get you into that three-piece outfit.
- Set your weight loss goal. In this case, you want to lose 15 pounds in 7 weeks. 15 Divided 7 equals 2.14 this means that you want to lose just over 2 pounds a week.
- Starting now you must change your eating habits. Cut out trans fats from your diet, while adding Idealica Tropfen. Do not drink juice, eat the fruit instead. Cut out all sugar from your diet. Eat smaller portions and spread your meals from 3 meals to 5 meals per day. 5 meals per day will help to keep control of any food cravings which can and will occur. Eat more vegetables and less meat. Choose fish, chicken, and turkey as your primary meat items. Breast meat only. Avoid beef and pork. No deli meats. Healthy snacks only.
- Drink a lot of water. Coffee, green or black tea (use skim milk and sweetener). Noncaloric Diet drinks are acceptable in moderation.
- You will need to work out at least 30 to 45 minutes 6 days per week resting on the 7th day. Play your favorite sport like basketball, running, swimming, fast walking. Walk up and down the stairs. If you are a jogger than a jog. Do whatever it takes to work out in the time mentioned. This is key to bridal weight loss.
- It is always good to have a friend to diet and workout with. You can help each other stay on track. Two minds and better than one. Your friend can help with food choices. Variety is the key to a good diet.
Whether you are the bride, bridesmaid, or a guest invited to the wedding, if you follow these five tips to bridal weight loss you will lose two pounds or more a week. I lost 83 pounds in 10 months using a very good diet plan. If You want to find out how you can learn more Check out my Hubpage. I also have a Squidoo Lens loaded with a lot of weight loss information. The name of the Diet plan that I used is called the Strip That Fat Diet. Good luck, you look good at the wedding.